Congratulations Becky and Matt! We're so happy for you! It looks like Todd has a good set of lungs. :)
Congratulations! I didn't even know you were expecting numero dos. How did you end up with two kids before us? ;) I hope all continues to go well. Keep in touch!
Congrats! I think that maybe I kind of knew you were having a second, but I wasn't sure. And now he's here! What a cutie pie.
Congrats! We hope everything went ok. He is so handsome!
Congratulations Becky and Matt! We're so happy for you! It looks like Todd has a good set of lungs. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I didn't even know you were expecting numero dos. How did you end up with two kids before us? ;) I hope all continues to go well. Keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I think that maybe I kind of knew you were having a second, but I wasn't sure. And now he's here! What a cutie pie.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We hope everything went ok. He is so handsome!
ReplyDelete