Yay! I was looking on our blog and was thinking I hadn't looked at yours for a while and then I realized you guys had a new blog. Glad I remembered :-) I also thought for a second that these pictures were of Quinn and then I realized it was Garrett. They look so much alike! I loved looking at all your pictures. We are so excited to see you guys this Christmas!
Such beautiful pictures. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYay! I was looking on our blog and was thinking I hadn't looked at yours for a while and then I realized you guys had a new blog. Glad I remembered :-) I also thought for a second that these pictures were of Quinn and then I realized it was Garrett. They look so much alike! I loved looking at all your pictures. We are so excited to see you guys this Christmas!
ReplyDelete