Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cute Things Madi Said

Madi has been saying some of the cutest and funniest things lately. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks they are cute or funny, but I wanted to share some of them anyway.



While laying on the floor next to Elli after bath time one evening...


Madi: "We're at the ocean. Elli and me are relaxing at the ocean. Mom, did you know people are just relaxing at the ocean?"


Me: "Oh, yeah? Where did you learn that?"


Madi: "At the California ocean."



Out of the blue one day...


Madi: "Did you know if we hold our breath under water we can swim better? That's what the fish do."


Me: "That's right. Where did you learn about that?"


Madi: "On Sesame Street."



There was one more I really wanted to share, but I can't find the paper where I jotted it down. Oh, well. That will have to do for now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment